We are proud to offer the following benefits to Enhanced Nonprofit Partners who wish to join us in our mission. For more information, please call Marcy Dawley at (860) 774-3300 to learn more about the benefits of becoming an Enhanced Enhanced Nonprofit Partner for The Last Green Valley
- Satisfaction knowing that your dollars are being used wisely to celebrate and conserve The Last Green Valley’s natural and cultural resources,and that as an Enhanced Nonprofit Partner, you are a leader in promoting stewardship of the National Heritage Corridor.
- Listing and your logo on TLGV's Website Business Partner Directory, with a direct link to your own website, plus placement on the TLGV Interactive Destination Map (website receives more than 1 million hits per year and is growing).
- A free enhanced listing with descriptive text about your Nonprofit in Explore! - an all-new, comprehensive guide to recreation, featuring outdoor, indoor, and around town adventures throughout The Last Green Valley.
- Recognition in TLGV's Annual Report.
- A "Proud Member" certificate to display at your place of business.
- Invitations to TLGV member programs, events, and activities, plus TLGV publications, newsletters, and updates.
- Ability to participate on the Board and Committees, and to vote at Annual Meeting.